Thursday, October 23, 2008

PAIGE WON'T LET SUMMER DIE

Yesterday Paige came and asked me if she could play the splash game. It is a thing you hook up to the hose and the little heads fill with water and you stomp on them and they spray water all over you. Well it is no longer warm outside, it was about fifty degrees out there yesterday. I told her it is too cold for that. Does she listen to me? Of course not. So I said okay, thinking she would get out there in her swimming suit and just come right back in. No no. She played in there and got soaking wet. I was laughing pretty good when she ran over to the sidewalk and layed down on it to get warm (because that is what they did this summer) and it was freezing cold. She is by far the craziest little girl I have ever met. Life truly would be dull without her.

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is so cute! She must be one determined little girl. By the way we have your family for Christmas, do you have any ideas of what you would like? Let us know.

Celeste Adams said...

I think that is hilarious. I can just imagine her face after she realized how cold the sidewalk was.
Right now we don't know where we will end up. I would love to be a little closer to family. Detroit kind of scares me a little. I would prefer to have my kids go to the least amount of school out here as possible. The schools are CRAZY SCARY!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

She must be a true "Arizona Girl"!!