Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan






We had the funnest time at Logan's birthday party yesterday. It was insanely chaotic though. I think we ended up with sixteen kids altogether. Every kid on the street came to the party, even kids I have never seen before. One of the kids caught wind of a party and he and his sister showed up on the door step. One of them knocked on the door and I answered it and it was a little spiderman. Everyone that I had invited was already there so I said "who are you?" She lifted up her mask and I was like"still not helping" One of the little boys (that I had only seen on the street like twice) was like "that is my sister" I was like "come on in and join the party." It was fun. Logan insisted on a costume party which is a good thing his birthday is in October. Everyone got really into it especially my brother Scott. He always livens up the party. We were really glad when it was all over though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I could not be there. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And no I did not still your background

Jill said...

That looks like a totally fun birthday party. Hilarious that kids just come on over, the more the merrier right. Love all the costumes. Can't believe all our kids are getting so big.
wish the drive to Idaho wasn't so stinking long or it might be easier to visit you guys.

Miranda said...

You are crazy! 16 kids! I wouldn't have been able to tell the crashers no either. I was great to see you guys the other night hope you enjoyed Dave's time off! Your basement turned out very nice, and Ethan is so big, especially in Paige's arms.

Adam Jensen said...

fun! what a great party idea. I don't think there are enough opportunities in a year to dress up :) Happy bday logan. Love your basement!