Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good to see Med School Friends


I was so excited to hear that my friend Karie was breezing through good old Pocatello en route to drive home back to Minot. Her husband has been gone for like two months and she has been visiting family. She stopped by for just a short time but it was so good to see her and see how her kids have grown. Logan didn't really remember her kids which is sad because they are all getting older and are forgetting all the time we spent together. It is good to know we have made so many lifelong friends through med school.

2 comments:

banks said...

How fun that you got to see Karie. She has been a busy girl traveling. That is a bummer that the kids didn't recognize each other.I can't believe it has already been a year and a half ago that the guys graduated. Another thing I can't believe the snow in your front yard. My mom told me it had snow, but it is hard to believe. Also, did you guys stay at the Island Park Resort. It sound like that place. My grandparent have a timeshare there, so we usually just stay at the cabin and then go to the resort to use the golf course and pool. :) Loves

Erin said...

I had a roommate from Minot. I wonder if they know them. Her name was Janae Trotter and her dad is a doctor there. Just curious!