Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Huge Milestones

It is amazing how fast your kids grow. It is so bittersweet. I do not feel old enough to have a child in kindergarten, nor do I feel old enough to have three kids. Logan started school last friday. He even rides the bus. It is so strange to me to send him on the bus and think he will be away from me everyday. Paige is bored out of her mind without him and I must say things are very quiet when they aren't together. Logan loves it and is already making new friends even though he can't ever remember their names.
Paige has already learned to ride a bike. I can't believe it because she is only three, and she just learned to ride this summer with the training wheels. She is so funny to watch. These pictures actually happened in reverse order. She was riding great but doesn't know how to stop so she just falls over. I think it scared her a little bit because we can't really get her to get back on without a lot of coaxing.







3 comments:

Erin said...

Can Dave teach my kids to ride with out training wheels????

Adam Jensen said...

wow! I can't believe how big your kids are getting :)

Miranda said...

Livi can't even ride with training wheels! Go Paige!