Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Milestones

This post goes with my next post. It wouldn't let me put all the pictures on I wanted. I was saying that I can't believe how fast kids grow. I just had Ethan and here he is already in the activity saucer and close to sitting up. They don't stay newborn very long.
Logan loves the bus. Today we were running a little late and we got to the bus stop and waited and waited. I totally thought we missed it so we started to walk home to drive him. He was so upset that we missed it. Well we got almost home and (the bus stop is around the corner.) I saw the bus. We booked it to the bus stop. Logan even lost his shoe in the pursuit and the bus driver was laughing at us as we ran up. He informed me that they run a little late the first week or so.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

What a handsome little Kindergartner!

Jill said...

Amy love all the fun summer pictures. Is Logan's kindergarten full day? Caden likes it but still thinks its too long. Ella has been riding the bus since Kindergarten so she wasn't as excited about it as Caden. Caden finally got to ride on the fourth day of school much to Ella's chagrin, then the following week Jeremy's car broke down and they didn't have a choice but to ride the bus. Now that we have 2 cars again they prefer I take and pick up, its extremely hot on the bus they always come home flushed. Anyway didn't mean to write a novel comment. Good to see your update.