Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer Fun




















Well we wanted to close the summer out with a bang so some good friends of ours parents have an amazing home on the river in Burley. They took us there last weekend and we had so much fun. They kids were beside themselves and we couldn't get Paige out of the boat. The girl is fearless and loved the tube. Dave and I tried our hand at slolem skiing and had no success. But we did really enjoy the tube. Nate gave us little rougher ride than the kids got. My arms were really sore the next day.
Yesterday our neighbors have a foam making machine and we got out a big tarp and made a slip and slide. It was really fun. The kids had so much fun until they got the bubbles in their mouth and eyes and then it got really cold. Paige kept running up to me telling me she was all gooey. Today she kept saying "we had fun at the gooey." I sure am going to miss summer.




5 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, thanks for letting me borrow those books. I am excited to start reading them!!

Miranda said...

How fun foam! And I am jealous you ended your summer with such a fun weekend!

The Mathews Family said...

Looks like a blast!!

Holy Cheeks Ethan! Look at those cheekers- I want to SQUISH them!!!!

Kami Banks said...

It looks like you had so much fun tubing. I actually am more scaried of the tube than wakeboarding or skiing. Funny huh. Loves

Karissa said...

Things like this make me miss Idaho..... You're such a cute mom! :-)