Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy B-Day Logan













My baby boy just turned seven. I can't believe it. I am not old enough to have a boy this age. I just wanted to post and brag about this wonderful child that has blessed our home. He is so much fun and such a joy to be around. He is very helpful and is such a good big brother. Paige idolizes him and he is truly her best friend. Ethan adores him and just lights up whenever he comes in the room. I can always count on him to help me or say something so sweet that makes my day. He tells me at night "Mom I love you as much as my heart beats." He is so good at school and his teacher tells me today at parent teacher conferences that he is so smart and very popular. It just makes you feel so good as a mom to have other people tell you, you have a good child. I love Logan with all of my heart and feel so blessed that he is part of our family. Happy Birthday. (By the way it was on the sixth but we were at disneyland.)

No comments: