Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cute Kid Pics












My friend Miranda takes the cutest children photos I have ever seen. I really needed so good pictures of Ethan because I haven't had them done since he was like three months old. But of course Ethan doesn't make anything easy. He was terrible and he wouldn't let us take any of him. We got a couple but the other kids did awesome. Mir and I kept laughing at Logan because he kept giving us a "Blue Steel" look in all of his pictures. I think he wanted to look cool. I love them and can't wait to see the rest.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Those are SO cute! Your kids are adorable!

Celeste Adams said...

Oh my gosh. I love your pictures. They are so adorable. I love Paige's hats. She looks so much like you. Did any of your kids inherit your beautiful curls? Hope everything is going good. Are you guys done this year with residency? Steve has just started interviewing at some places. I think he has choosen ob/gyn or urology. Who knows! The match is so stressful. Hey you should ask your husband if he knows a 4th year named John Fenstermaker. He is a really good friend of ours. He is doing his family practice residency there next year.

Adam Jensen said...

love your kids' pictures! Logan looks so OLD!!!?? he is getting so handsome. Paige is so so pretty and Ethan is a little chunky monkey! so cute!!!

Jen said...

Great pictures! It's been so long since I've seen your kids...they have grown a ton. Does Logan get the blue steel from Dave :)

Cathy Duffy said...

Cute pictures!!
Nothing better than listening to Adam Lambert while I read your blog. We were SO hooked on American Idol this year...