Monday, October 12, 2009

Gotta Love Spud Day







I love Spud Day is good ol' Shelley Idaho. It was fun to take the kids there this year. It was a little while ago but I have been a lazy poster. My sister Christy is obsessed with Marathon running and is trying to get me into it. I decided I would try with a mild 10k on spud day morning. It was my first experience running in a race like that and possibly my last. I probably should have trained more that three days because it was the hardest thing ever. I don't know if running is for me. I can see why people catch the buzz though. I love to bike but I don't know about this running business. I did finish though and I wasn't last so I did alright right? The kids loved the parade and came home with lots of candy. Paige only cared about her pink cotton candy, and we loved our funnel cake. Can't wait to go next year.

No comments: