Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long time no Blog



So I have been really bad about blogging. Things have been so busy around here. I finally had to simplify my life and quit my job doing nails because I was starting to get way too stressed out. I am excited to finally be a full time stay at home mom. That is where I am needed right now. I thought I would update you so get ready.

Anyway my sister Julie and her little girl Madison came to visit awhile back. It was really fun to get the babies together. These are the only pictures I took while she was here I am a big slacker. Julie and I look like the same person because now we have the same hair. Logan came home from school and saw me sitting at the computer and said "Hi Julie" I said "no I am mom" he was confused. I hate that Julie lives so far away.

No comments: