Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy
















So today is Ethan's bday. He doesn't really get any presents or anything but I did let him have his piece of cake and he made a giant mess. I will post those later. I did want to post some pics and tell a little about my baby. His first year of life flew by I can't believe it. He was an absolutly perfect baby. He slept through pretty much his first three months of life. If anyone remmebers Logan broke his leg when Ethan was three weeks old, and Ethan was an angel. He never needed much attention. If he was any different I would have never made it through those long eight weeks. I think third children must be prepared in heaven to know they aren't going to recive as much attention, or thier mom will take three times as long to attend to thier needs. He ate a lot and never cried. When he started to crawl it was a different story. I think then he learned he could follow me around and force me to give him attention. He has turned into a huge mamas boy, but I love it because he is just too darn cute. I usually have to walk slowly around the kitchen when I am cooking or cleaning because I have this adorable child clinging to my leg walking with me. He adores Logan. He absolutly lights up when he comes around and sometimes Logan is the only one who can make him happy and smile. He has been such a joy and he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. We love him to bits!

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I CANNOT believe Ethan is a year old!!! Time flies! Happy Bday!

Celeste Adams said...

I hope your telling me three kids isn't going to make me crazy! Hope he had a happy birthday! Did all of the snow in Idaho finally melt?

Jen said...

I can't believe he is one already. He is soooo cute. How are you guys anyway?

The Mathews Family said...

In true Brizzee fashion, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Happy late Bday E!!

. said...

Wow, time flies. I can't believe he is one. Paige is so dang pretty. I love her pictures in the hat with the big flower. So cute. Anyway, see ya soon.