Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday My Girl











So yesterday was Paiges birthday. I thought I would give her a little tribute. Paige is the funnest, cutest, most hilarious, hard headed, stubborn, dramatic, craziest child I have ever met in my life. She has not been and easy child, but I wouldn't change one minute or one crazy quirk that makes that child my child. She has the strongest will I have every seen. She says the funniest things I have ever heard. We love that little girl with all of our hearts.
Some of my favorite things about her are:
1. She and her brother are truly best friends. She doesn't need or even play with toys, she just needs her brother Logan. She cried everyday for three weeks when he started school and she saw him get on the bus.
2. She loves to change her clothes fifty times a day. It makes my laundry pile a mile high.
3. She says the funniest things. example "Mom I like to cry" why? "Because I like to taste my tears, they are salty".
4.She will wear her swimsuit all day everday no matter what temp it is outside. She even wants to sleep in it.
5.She can entertain herself all day with her hilarious games she plays.
6.She is fun to take shopping because she thinks everything you buy "is totally wicked" that is her new phrase she learned on incredibles.
7.She quotes movies all day long and it makes me laugh so hard.
8.She loves to act like a puppy and when she is a puppy she will only talk to you in puppy language.
9.I could go on and on but there are too many things that makes Paige Paige. She is such a blessing in our home and we love her to pieces. Some days I might want to pull all my hair out but I wouldn't change her for anything.

Happy Birthday My Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. You explained her so well. She is probably the funniest little girl I have ever met. I loved the way you put baby pictures up and watched them grow. I should have done that for Maddie.