Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Pictures

Our Family finally all got together with my dad(with the exception of Julie's husband Ryan) and decided to get our pictures taken. It was so neat to have one of all of us not to mention my little family picture that we have not had taken since Paige was a baby. We really wanted to get this done not just because we haven't had one done in so long but because we recently found out my dad was sick. He has had a lot of complications lately but has been an amazing trooper through it all. He would kill me if he knew I posted about it because he doesn't want to be treated any differently but I just wanted to share how special he is. He is the most amazing father and grandpa. All the grandkids absolutely adore him especially mine. He is always very willing to watch the kids whenever he can. He watched them all summer for me while I worked in Idaho Falls doing nails. He lives for his family and I don't know where I would be without him. I know he will be around for many years to come and be here to see the rest of his grandchildren born. Love ya Dad!!!
My Friend Miranda did this photo shoot for us and did an amazing job. We really appreciate her for it. She also did one of just my children but I can't get it to work so I will post it later. It is pretty sad when you have six grandchildren in your family and half of them are yours!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Amy!
Adorable pictures! Your family is so beautiful. I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. I wish you the best of luck and strength.