Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute Kids




It is so much fun to watch your kids grow and develop thier little personalities. I had to share these pictures because they are so dang cute. I love it when your babies get so tired they will fall asleep anywhere. Ethan wore himself out on the floor the other day and I had to take a picture. There is something so sweet about a sleeping baby.
And then there is my daughter. She is the most tomboy princess I had ever met. She is obsessed with grasshoppers. Everywhere we go she finds one and plays with it. I don't quite know what her fasination is with them but I think it is nasty. She picks them up and they jump all over her. But she isn't miss gentle with them. She usually ends up ripping their legs off or sticking them under the doormat and squishing them. Oh well!

2 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

I think that is so funny about your little girl and grasshoppers. Cannon hates grasshopers. He runs anytime they come around. Karlee on the other hand would squish them with her bare hands. GROSS!
P.S. I would be so pissed about having to pay $200 to reschedule the test. Especially where he had so many other forms of ID. What a joke!

Lexie said...

I LOVE your family picture up top, It's so cute!

I just found out about your dad 2 weeks ago. I can't believe it, is he ok? He has had some rotten luck in the health department hasn't he? Please tell him I said hi, and praying for him.