Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beautiful Children

I finally got my kids disc to work. These pictures were taken the same day that we got family pictures done. Needless to say they took pictures all day so I can't believe they turned out so good. These pictures are so gorgeous and I had like a hundred and fifty to choose from so it was hard. Again my friend does amazing work and I feel so blessed to have a good friend like her and to have these shots of my kids that I will cherish forever. Thanks Mir!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are SO STINKIN CUTE!!

Miranda said...

Glad you finally got them to work, sorry it was such an ordeal! My sister Annie is sitting here and just keeps saying how beautiful your kids are! They are so cute, you guys make the world a prettier place!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Seriously...SO CUTE!! What an awesome friend to have! Your kids are so darling-you look pretty cute yourself! Fun to see!

Kami Banks said...

I agree with Rachel your kids look cute, and you look great. I am sorry about Dave's ordeal with boards. I hope everything works out. Loves

The Mathews Family said...

Oh wow Amy- I knew you guys were cute, but DANG!

Awesome family pictures!! I've gotta get ours done in the summertime for once. I LOVE these- in the sand and stuff. They really turned out great!

Cathy Duffy said...

so cute! i can't believe how big paige is now. she is beautiful!!