Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ashley The Tooth Fairy



Logan lost his first tooth last week. He was so excited and we told him all about the tooth fairy. We put his tooth in an envelope and told him to put it under his pillow so the fairy would come. Well that night Dave and I went out with some friends for some desert for our birthdays and completely forgot about the tooth. My sister Ashley had spent the night and let us get up early so we could go mountain biking. We left at 7:00 in the morning so we totally thought that the kids would sleep in. Well when we got home Ashley came out and told us what wonderful parents we were because the kids got up at 7:15 and Logan brought out his envelope and was so excited that the fairy came. Thank goodness he didn't want to open the envelope himself. He gave it to Ashley for her to open and she ran over to my purse to find some money. She slipped it in there and gave it back to him. He was very excited. Ashley told me she thought about giving him twenty dollars to teach me a lesson and I said I would have just replaced it with a dollar bill. He doesn't know the difference yet. Thanks Ashley for saving my butt.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

That is so funny! Logan looks cute missing a tooth!