Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DAVE DID REAL GOOD









So if anyone knows my husband, they know he has struggled a little in the romance department. He has never really been one for holidays and such. Well he has been getting progessively better. This year he totally redeemed himself. It was our anniversary on December 30th, but of course he was working. Both of us had to work and we saw eachother for five minutes that day. That weekend he took me down to Salt Lake(all surprise) and we had a great time. We went to a fun play(Dave did get lost and we were pretty late) but it was still fun. Then he took me to The Inn on the Hill. This place was gorgeous. It was this old house they converted into a bed and breakfast. I told Dave it felt like we were playing clue. They has a study, dining room, billards room, hall, you get the drift. It was so fun. Then my favorite part of the whole night was going to the Melting Pot for dinner. That is the best restaruant. It was such a fun experience if you have never done it. I suggest it. Dinner takes like over two hours, so we just got to sit and enjoy eachothers company for the first time in a long time. We had so much fun, the weekend ended too soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave really did do good. I am so proud of him. Not to put a negative note on it, but I do not like Dave with facial hair. But you guys still look so happy together. I am glad you had a good time.

Adam Jensen said...

Good job Dave! Happy anniversary. You both deserve an awesome trip together. Your hair is so cute in ringlets! It was Mrs. Peacock in the Billards room with the candlestick! That's awesome.

The Mathews Family said...

KUDOS Dave! Our 10th anniversary is in a couple of months and mayber you could have dave call James and give him some tips?? Actually, James already planned a weekend getaway with the boys and his dad and brother to Reno for the WAC tournament. He didn't even realize it was over our anniversary. And I thought he was getting better!

You guys are so cute! Happy anniversary!

Jamie said...

Hey Amy,
I was trying to find your email but, this will have to do. We are thinking about taking a job transfer to your area. Do you know of anyone who is trying to sell their house 'For Sale By Owner'? We haven't seen anything we like on the MLS website. Email me. jamiebangerter@gmail.com

banks said...

I am so glad you got to spend sometime together. Good Job, Dave. Loves,Kami