Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Joy










I thought I would share a few pictures of Christmas with everyone. A little late but whatever. The first couple of pics are Ethan with Santa at a residency party for the kids. He was cute, he didn't quite know what to think of him, but he did like his beard. Then the second one is a picture of Logan with his "girlfriend" Julianna. They are so cute together. Logan talks about her everyday. They sit by eachother on the bus and at school. They draw pictures for eachother and bring the on the bus. It is so stinkin adorable. Logan says he is going to marry her.
Christmas was alright. I shouldn't complain because I got to be with my kids and my family. Dave was unable to make it. He had to work christmas eve, and we were going to wait for him to open presents on christmas morning but he got snowed in Pocatello and we were in Shelley. The weather was so bad that he couldn't leave Pocatello because he had to work again that night and couldn't risk it. It really sucked especially since that is the second christmas in a row that he has missed with us. I was really bitter at his residency that day.
My family did go sledding that night and had a blast. Paige couldn't get enough. Dave worked new years eve and new years night. I am getting really tired of residency. I can't wait until it is over. All in all it wasn't too bad of a holiday season.

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

man that stinks that Dave got snowed in! I am so sorry. Yeah I will be glad when this is over!!!!