Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Princess Dream Come True






My friend told me about this princess tea party that the festival of trees puts on every year. The tickets sell out really fast but we were really lucky to snag some this year. We took our girls to this tea party last Friday and it was absolutely adorable. I got Paige all dressed up and took her in and they had all the tables set with a magic wand, a princess hat, our water glasses had pink sugar around the rim, they got pink yogurt, pink milk and a cupcake with pink sprinkles. They had singing and a princess parade where all the little girls got to go on stage and do a curtsy for everyone. Paige had so much fun and after the party we went and saw santa in his workshop. We had such a fun mother daughter date and Paige has been talking about the tea party everyday since then. In fact she was in tears the other night because we weren't going back there until next year. My friend Melanine who watches my kids a day a week (and went to the party with me), said that on Tuesday the girls had all the sippie cups out and were having a tea party. I guess I will have to get her a set from santa. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, and we will have to do it again next year.

9 comments:

Celeste Adams said...

That sounds like so much fun. I can't wait until Karlee is old enough to enjoy something like that. I have to ask, where did you get that purse you have in the picture. I recognize the Amy Butler fabric. Did you make it?
I'm really worried about residency. Steve really likes surgery so far and I have a feeling he will either do that or a sub surgery speciality. Can I really hang in that LONG?

Lexie said...

I can't get over how cute Paige is! She seems so much older than Reven even though she is only like 5 weeks older or something. She is a little princess! I hope I have a little girl one day....I am not holding my breath though. I am sorry that Dave is in SLC so much what a bummer. I can't handle Rob coming home at 10:30 at night, let alone not at all. You must be super mom!

Erin said...

How fun, I may need o borrow your daughter sometime since I don't have one!!!

Kami Banks said...

The princess party sounds so fun. I didn't know they did that there. What a fun mother daughter date. I am sorry about the crazy time at the lights. We want to go there when we are in UT. I guess we won't go on a weekend. Also, we have eaten at the Mayan. It is a super fun place to eat. Loves

Miranda said...

So you have to get tickets for Liv and I next year puh-lease, that sounds so adorable!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a fun thing...I had no idea...Way to go IF-sometimes I'm surprized! She is darling!

treehugger said...

Oh my, what are you saying, that there really is no Santa? I'm really going to have to go and rethink some things...

treehugger said...

Hey that does sound like a darling party. I wish I would've known, my girl loves anything pink and princess. In fact all she asked santa for chistmas this year was "pink".

Matt and Jessie said...

Hey Amy! Good to hear from ya! Your blog is cute! I love your family picture! It looks like you all are doing well. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!